yeh, I'm not a good blogger, lazy and mostly uninspired!
Left this blog tooo long without feeding it, and I think it died (just like all the pets I ever had,.. no not really).
so what am I doing now then heh? Maybe this will be my only post for another three months or maybe I will try to put down more of my thoughts more regularly, but I don't know yet.
I was just inspired to revisit blogging, as I read the blog of my big little niece Anyss (big as in giraffe, little as in "14 years old; I have gravy stains older").
Anyway, she's a good blogger, and feeds her blog regularly with tasty little candy-floss thoughts from her mind, and sprinkles it with pixiedust humour, so I just had an enjoyable 30 mins reading some of her blog posts, and being reminded that teenage angst still exists even though I am not a teenager any more.
Anyss, if you end up reading my blog, well, ,, not sure what to say ,,, 'don't want u to worry about the "angst" thingy, it's kinda natural for teens (some call it "growing pains", some "the call of the wild" )... But what am I worrying about??? You are cool right? You like to chill yeh? It's what you said in your posts, and I already forgot! You r a level headed wanita who ain't gonna let those extra teenage hormones mess u 'bout too much!
kewl!
nufink lest 2 say
pease
ps anyss' blog (which is much better than mine) iz: Anyss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment